Some of This and That

Have been machine quilting most of last week, so my de-stashing didn't move very much - .10 yard for a SS block and .3 yard for the border of my Gwennie inspired.  I'm up to a YTD total is 43.16 yds .

Today, I prepped another Splendid Sampler block.  I'll be hand appliqueing it down for my Slow Sunday Stitching today, plus hopefully a couple of motifs on my ancient one.

Hope you get some time to quilt today.

PS: Hexagon papers giveaway is still open - see top, sidebar.  

Blessings,


9 comments:

  1. good to read you are keeping up with SS blocks have to own up to having given up on mine but printing them off so maybe one day some will be made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also saving the Simple Splendid instructions! It's on my Quilts for 2017 list. Your project is gorgeious - as usual! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like they way you did this SS block. Very clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that circle of fabric. It will look lovely with that scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun block Angie! Sunshine and water...good combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not familiar with the SS block, but I sure do like what you've done with your circle of fabric and background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that really appeals to my tropical self!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blick looks really gorgeous Angie. Love the colour and fun of it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blick looks really gorgeous Angie. Love the colour and fun of it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...